FB conversion pixel

Saturday, February 16, 2013

News from the Homefront

Slowly, but surely

There are several quotes from the book that are really helpful when you are trying to get through the day....in the case of anyone separated from a loved one for any reason.  I have been working to get them into a meme format to get them onto the facebook page and eventual website!  Here is the first one I have completed...I know, I am less than professional, but I'm learning more each day.

Go to facebook and "like" our page in order to see them as I get them completed.



In addition, Richard works hard each day on the editing for the second book...yes, there is a spring and summer!!  We hope to announce a publication date in the near future.  Very exciting news on our behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment